Nancy,I love the digital story. I can't believe how much your children have grown. Precious story; precious family. Thanks for sharing.
Great Job! Birthdays are a special time in my house!
What a happy story! The story fits because have always been a cheerful person eager to encourage those around you. Did you make those decorative cakes?
Such special times!! My son and father have upcoming birthdays in April and they are almost exactly 60 years apart!
Don't you just love having this new way to share family memories?!
Nancy,
ReplyDeleteI love the digital story. I can't believe how much your children have grown. Precious story; precious family. Thanks for sharing.
Great Job! Birthdays are a special time in my house!
ReplyDeleteWhat a happy story! The story fits because have always been a cheerful person eager to encourage those around you. Did you make those decorative cakes?
ReplyDeleteSuch special times!! My son and father have upcoming birthdays in April and they are almost exactly 60 years apart!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love having this new way to share family memories?!
ReplyDelete